Thursday, March 18, 2010

WAR!!!




WAR!!!!



I have to admit I have followed politics since I was 10 years old. I have seen Presidents do things that I disagreed with and voted against them. I remember feeling sorry for Nixon and I remember being disappointed with Ford when he pardoned Nixon. I never remember being angry at Carter, Reagan, Bush 1 or at Clinton. I remember G.W. frustrating me to no end, but anger... No.

I did not vote for Mr. Obama but I, like most Americans, held hope that his message of hope and change would become a reality. In shortly over one year in office, this President and Congress has managed to divide this country more than I have seen since the Vietnam War.

The debate over civil rights was before my time and I understand was quite controversial. I also know that the voting rights act was passed with broad bipartisan support as have all major items of debate in the history of our Republic. That has not been the case with the health care bill as of late.

The President said this week "he was not concerned about the process", the deem and pass option was discussed openly for days so as to allow an actual up or down vote, and
Democratic Congressman Alcee Hastings said yesterday "There are no rules here... We make them as we go along."

The health care bill that just passed is an insult to the United States and its citizens. The process of how the bill was passed has infuriated me as no other action our government has ever taken. Our President, as our chief law officer, has taken the mantel and legacy of the corrupt Daley Chicago political machine over the defense of the US Constitution.

You in your arrogance have awakened a sleeping giant. The last time that happened, it was a surprise attack on 9-11 and before that Dec. 7,1941 . This time it was done in broad daylight!! Today the moderate wing of the Democratic party that I belonged to as a young adult died. In 2010 the Democrats will not be running against the GOP but against the American people.

The picture and WAV file below explain it all.






http://www.entertonement.com/clips/llmsnhdpzp--Hell%27s-comin%27-with-meTombstone-Kurt-Russell-Wyatt-Earp-


A VOICE OF TENS OF MILLIONS SCREAMING IN THE WILDERNESS

1 comment:

  1. Hurray! Health-care passed! Soon we, too, will have an health care system on par with...Cuba or maybe even Venezuela.

    ReplyDelete