Sunday, December 11, 2011

I Will Vote For The Following

In 2012 I have decided to vote for the following

  • I will vote to have EBT cards cut up for welfare recipients so they will endure the shame of using food stamps to buy healthy foods for their families
  • I will vote to lay off thousands of tax attorneys and tax preparers so we can can have a fair flat tax
  • I will vote to do away with the earned income credit so all Americans pay their fair share of taxes and at the same time I will vote to do away with the tax credits that encourage crony capitalism so warren Buffet and General Electric pay their fair share too.
  • I will vote to gut the EPA and do away withe the Departments of Education and the Department of Energy
  • I will vote in general for smaller government , less regulations , and less bureaucrats to enforce them
  • I will vote to secure our borders. Everything else involving immigration will follow

If you are running for office and agree with what I said above then you have my vote.


2 comments:

  1. Reactions: there are no "What are you talking about?" or "With due respect Sir, I disagreed" check buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please explain why you would 'gut' the EPA?

    ReplyDelete