Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Wifes Letter to The AARP

Hello AARP:
Long ago a man named Edmund Burke made the statement: "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." I am ashamed to say that I have primarily been a "do nothing" politically for a long time. I can no longer stand on the sidelines and let our beloved country be gulled and shoved down the road to ruin!

Ronald Reagan once said "The most frightening words in the English language are "I'm from the Government and I'm here to help." I do not believe in a big wet-nurse Government who assumes they know what is best for ME! How profoundly arrogant,conceited and just plain prideful! And we know where pride leads...

Due to what I perceive as the shortsighted, and fundamentally unwise bought-and-paid-for support by AARP of Obamacare, I am canceling my membership in AARP effective immediately. I will expect a refund of the remaining 6 months membership fees as soon as may be.

To paraphrase Patrick Henry:"Is life so dear or retirement so sweet as to be purchased at the price of the chains of managed healthcare and the slavery of Eternal National Debt... .Forbid It Almighty God!!!". AARP has forged its own chains and it has sold its soul to Barak Obama and Nancy Pelosi but I will not sell mine.



That was the end of the letter from my mild mannered wife.

It is not surprising that AARP" Has Taken a stand". Follow the money trail below

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=115617http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=115617

A Voice Crying In the Wilderness

1 comment: